- Fortified to provide a complete mineral package in a palatable and a weather resistant form.
- Supports fertility, overall herd health, and increased immune function.
- Promotes more licking, which will increase saliva production to provide a natural rumen buffer to balance the ph inside the rumen.
- Fortified with IntelliBond® Hydroxy mineral sources to provide key nutrients into the blood stream.
- Always provide plenty of drinking water along with free choice salt.
FortiGraze® 7% Tub
When used as directed, FortiGraze ® Protein & Mineral Supplement 7% P IGR will provide sufficient (S)-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn fl ies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn fl ies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of this product per 100 lbs of animal bodyweight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1000-lb. animal.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in FortiGraze® Protein & Mineral Supplement 4% PIGR by providing them prior to feeding FortiGraze® Protein & Mineral Supplement 4% P IGR.
- Offer cattle one FortiGraze® Protein & Mineral Supplement 4% P IGR for every 15 to 25 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self-limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate FortiGraze® Protein & Mineral Supplement 4% P IGR where cattle congregate (watering, loafi ng, shade areas).
- Replenish FortiGraze® Protein & Mineral Supplement 4% P IGR on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of FortiGraze® Protein & Mineral Supplement 4% P IGR is below 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of FortiGraze® Protein & Mineral Supplement 4% P IGR is above 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fl y infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fl y population is desired.
This product contains high levels of copper. Consumption of this product by sheep or goats may result in copper toxicity.
For more information, please contact your Livestock Nutrition Center representative
RELATED EDUCATION & TOOLS
Documents & Articles
Where to Buy
Livestock Nutrition Center has eighteen locations located in five states. Each location varies in services and product offering. Please visit the location page nearest you for additional information and a complete listing of services offered.